15 January 2010

A Little Help From My Friends!

I suppose I'll be sewing today.  (go ahead, twist my arm)  


This is what I am working on right now..... This is the quilt "A Little Help From My Friends" ....Can you see the pattern?  I did a scrap swap with 12 other wonderful ladies and we all sent each other scraps to make this quilt.


  I started it a couple nights ago, but last night I made 3 of the 4 blocks here.  I have the pattern written down in order to keep the colors together and the pattern lined up. 




As you can see...my corner is a mess!  But, I have all my colors into individual piles so I can just grab a pile and pick from it. 



I will post it once I have it complete so you will just have to keep watching.... :) 
To see the quilt go here: http://sewtakeahike.typepad.com/sewtakeahike/2009/10/a-little-help-from-my-friends-string-quilt-tutorial.html

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man. You're going to force me to get out all my scraps from this and sort them, aren't you? Because NOW, I'm dying to get started! See what you've done, Nick? lol

    Your blocks look wonderful! And you are terribly organized, that's impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...