06 March 2011

and the WINNER is.......

i put in the numbers 1 through 144 into the random.org generator and one lucky nubmer came up. i tried to post the actual picture of the random.org generator, but was completely unsuccessful.  i need to learn how to use that site in the future because more drawings are coming. the winner is below and the lucky number for the Michael Miller FQ bundle in Red, White and Black is:

                        36
  
             Timestamp: 2011-03-06 05:29:33 UTC



 congratulations heidi! i will email you to get your info so you can receive a lovely package in the mail shortly. here's what heidi said in her comment:

   
36. Digital Misfit said...

"My bedroom/sewing room loft space is decorated in black, gray, red and white, so these FQs are perfect for me!
I would make a minky-backed stole-style quilt to wrap up in while I craft at my table on chilly nights, and to throw over my bed decoratively during the day. Any extra bits would be used for pincushion, needlebook, and other sewing accessories."

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much! I shall run out to get some yummy black minky asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nichol - to post a picture of the Random Number Generator, you need to do a screen capture. If you use a PC, you can just press "print screen". It might work best if you have your photo editing program open (I use Picasa and it creates a photo, then I just crop it!). Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...