10 April 2011

eat, pray, love

last night my honey wanted to have a date night (the kind we have on the sofa after the kids are snoozin)! so he told me to pick a movie and i had never seen this one. "Eat Pray Love" staring Julia Roberts. i had heard about it and was curious. so, we popped some popcorn and i grabbed my second ticker tape quit to finish the binding while watching and we started it. i will be honest, at first i wasn't so sure about it.....i was almost ready to turn it off.....but then i was curious to see how her journey ended.

i really loved the whole self-reflection that her character went through and it made me think too! what is YOUR word? i am still trying to figure mine out, but i think i will have to watch this again. i decided when this semester is over i am going to buy the book and read it.



have you read it?


what is YOUR word? where would you go to find out? what would you do to find it?
something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. I read the book before seeing the movie, and I think the book was much better. I think you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...