03 July 2011

Don't you just love weddings?

Last night my beautiful niece and her cute fiance' tied the knot! It was such a beautiful and simple wedding! I took some pictures for them and had to share some of my favs.  I love the colors and the flowers that were used everywhere! What do you think?

The sun was in my way, but I think it looks kind of cool actually....


I love the details of the cupcakes


I love this idea for a cake!


Just a gorgeous couple!


I just love this shot!


Her dress next to the arch with the flowers and twinkling lights!


Me and two of my sistas!


What a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Nichol! I actually like the sun in that shot too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is a beautiful bride! I love her dress with the soft cascade of pick-ups. Her groom is quite handsome. Thanks for sharing the photos. Best wishes to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...