13 December 2011

Our Lovely Nativity

Today, is the last day of Nativities for this blog this year....unless I find one and add it to my collection. This one I purchased 13 years ago when we were pretty poor. We had a 9 month old (who is now almost 15~ yikes!) and we spent all our alloted Christmas Decoration money on this puppy (oh and an angel for the tree which we still have). I went to some House of Lloyd part and this was what I wanted. I love this set because it looks so similar to the one my parents have and it reminds me of Christmas as a kid. The manger is almost the same too...it's really uncanny how close they are.

If my mom has hers up I will take a picture or two of it this weekend since we will be seeing her.


I love Mary and Joseph because they look as though they are truely humble to be in the presence of the Christ. It makes me happy to put this up every year.


The only thing this set didn't come with an angel, but other than that I love it.


I have been able to keep it safe all these years by putting it up high so no little hands could break these figures. It's still risky with my almost 15 year old autisic son who can reach them, but he seems to leave them untouched....his thing are the lights on the tree. :)

And there you have it....a week of Nativity!

Thanks for coming along for the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing all your nativities with us. I have enjoyed seeing them. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. It has been wonderful to see them all. I have a question for you if you have time to email me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...