27 September 2012

What I made yesterday!


Sorry this picture doesn't show the whole thing, but you get the idea. I have it draped over my bars on my long arm ready to do. I received some baby fabric from a sweet quilting friend (Susan) about a month or so ago and there was a zip bag of pink girlie fabric! I was SO hoping that I could use that for myself and ignore the FOUR other bags of blue, green and yellow boyish fabrics. But, no such luck. :) So, I decided to make this lovely baby quilt yesterday. I just think it is so sweet. 

I did a disappearing nine patch then bordered it with some Kona Grey. Isn't it SO CUTE?? I am going to put this one up on my Etsy shop as soon as it's finished. But I will show you the final product before that happens. We'll be taking a weekend trip soon and I will be binding several quilts while in the car. So, in October they should be done. 

What do you think?

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...