29 August 2009

2 Zig Zag Quilts


DSC02937
Originally uploaded by hardypartyof5
Well, I finally finished my 2 quilts. I absolutely am in love with my green and yellow one, Jared loves the red, white, and blue one. I am going to give that one to him I think. I am so thrilled with the end result. I have found what I truly love to do.....QUILT! I am addicted and I will be doing many more in the future. I can't tell you the sense of accomplishment that I received from sewing my last stitch in each quilt! I was so awesome! I can't wait to share with you my future projects! I have a new one coming up, it is a wonky log cabin quilt and I'll be starting that project on Sept. 1! So, stay tuned.....in the meant time......check out my finished quilts:

0 What do you think?:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...