12 November 2009

ORBC Quilt Along round 1


ORBC Quilt Along round 1, originally uploaded by hardypartyof5.

Funny thing about this photo.....it's tough to get an autistic boy to hold still and not stick his cute face in the picture! :) The larger accomplishment here: He actually held up the other end for me. I thought I would make this one with some of the vintage fabrics that I had left over and I think it looks pretty cool.

I decided to make this quilt which is from round 1. I joined the quilt along group after they had completed this round and I really liked the pattern. It is way easy to make and I will make others with different fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. Great Nichol! Looks fab! What a handsome chap too - don't you just love helpers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...