24 June 2010

Doll Quilt Swap 9

For those of you who don't know....this is HUGE!  I got in on this round of the DQS9 and I'm super excited!  This is how it works, we are assigned partners.  Only, partners are secret.  So, the person I have doesn't know that I have her and vise versa.  It's my job to stalk and spy and see what she likes then make a mini doll quilt that I think she will love! 

I tend to get carried away a bit and I just jumped right in with both feet. Well, I'm so excited that I actually made 2 already and I still have till September to mail it out!  I may just scrap these both and start over. But, I had an idea and ran with it.  This is what I have made so far:
 
                               






 


Now I just have to decide on which one to send to my partner.  You see, after close observations and stalking....I think the second one will be better received! 

1 comment:

  1. I loove the first one. So if I'm your partner...

    But if I'm not your partner you could always send your partner the second, and me the first. :) I can't get over that tiny perfect piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...