23 January 2011

Doll Quilt Swap 10 progress







I have to say that I just LOVE how this little lovely is turning out. I will be honest, I didn't think I could ever do anything like this and I am finding that it really isn't that hard.  I have always loved art and this is really just another way to express art.  I love these scenes and I think I am now addicted to making them, I am going to have to do more. 

I have everything in place and I used that fabric adhesive for the first time.  That stuff rocks! I have everything pretty much "glued" down until I get it quilted. I have to really think about how I'm going to quilt it, but I think it's going to be awesome! Stay tuned for more progress....

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm super impressed!!! Those tiny quilts are adorable. I can't wait to see it finished. YOur partner is going to LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...