01 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

I have decided that 2011 is going to be a new year for me and like most people, I have goals and such for this coming year.  I am making a new goal of blogging once each day and sharing with you all, whomever is really reading, my daily sewing ambitions.  I have several UFO's and I figure that this will keep me busy for a while, plus I'm trying to get in the DQS10 too! 

I did want to share with you the quilt I made for my husband for Christmas, he loved it and had no idea it was for him.  :)  Clever me.  ;) Here it is, it's finished:



Okay, so I can't rotate the pictures, but this is it! I straight-line quilted it at 2 inches apart and then turned and went the other way! I'm happy with how it turned out!

0 What do you think?:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...