16 December 2011

All Day on Christmas??

Around here we LOVE tacos..... I mean LOVE them and mostly we head on over to Del Taco because A) It's not far fom our house and B) we can feed our entire family of 5 for under $20! We usually go to Del Taco for a treat on a Friday night or something. Tonight we decided to head over there and found something completely appauling! They had a sign haning in the window that said:

Open All Day on Christmas!

I'm sorry, but I don't think this is right! ALL DAY? I think that we should all give headquarters a what for and call them and complain! Del Taco shouldn't be open ALL DAY on Christmas. If they don't change it, I recommend NOT frequenting their establishment until after the New Year....maybe that will send a message to Coorporate.


I think if we all go to their Facebook page and call our local restaurants maybe we can make a difference. These employees deserve to have the day off too!

Thanks for letting me get on my soapbox for a moment.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Christmas is a time when no one should be forced to work against their will, when they want to be home with their families. However, not everyone celebrates Christmas. My daughter is always happy to take the Christmas shift at our local video store. She gets paid time and a half and there are actually many people who come into the shop on Christmas day. However, she won't work on Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur or Passover. So perhaps Del Taco is staffed on Christmas Day by employees like my daughter, who are happy to take shifts so that their colleagues can spend the day with their families.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...