03 January 2012

My Top 10 List for 2012





Every year at the beginning I always hear everybody talking about their "New Years Resolutions" and I always wonder how long it will take them until they stop. Call me cynical but I never make New Years Resolutions. I think making goals throughout the year is more important. This year, instead of Resolutions I have a Goal List or a Bucket List that I want to accomplish. I have thought about this for the past week and had to take into account my schedule and every crazy thing I have going on around here and I have decided to make it official and share it with all of you.....maybe it will help me accomplish more on my list if I send it out there instead of keeping it to myself.

SO....here goes....

1. To quilt 100 quilts this year for Customers.
2. To read 10 books of my choice.
3. To knit more.
4. To sell more items on my ETSY shop.
5. Focus on my well being.
6. To run a 5K
7. To run a half Marathon
8. To cook more meals in my crockpot (so I can do more on my list)
9. To save money
10. To continue my Dottie Angel Challenge....I'm hooked!

I'm sure I could come up with more, but I tend to do too much sometimes. With family, school and church I am spread pretty thin as it is, but I am changing this year....I am doing more for myself. I remember several years ago I did Yoga every day and I felt wonderful. I plan on doing more Yoga and starting the running and these two things alone will help me center and relieve my stress.
2012 is going to be a great year....I can feel it!

So, here's to everyone's success!

What do you want to accomplish this year?



2 comments:

  1. This is going to be my year of change. Change is scary for me but I'm ready to make some big ones. Eek!! Not going to stop quilting though so that will be my sanity keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmm run a 5k? sounds fun to me. If I can get the rest of this weight off and get back into shape and start running, I might just join ya sis!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...